New build

luciencote101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
64
Location
Gorham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am starting a new build as soon as we close in our house. It is a 96L X 24D X 30H acrylic. This has a new feature to me as it has a center overflow. It also has a full top which I never have seen before. I have started to stock up on new equipment as follows
Apex El
Trident
DOS
2 Wavs
3 Orpheck Atlantik V4.2 lights.
Trigger 39 platinum w/ fleece rolls
Reef octopus 180 elite skimmer smaller due to use of fleece roller.
200 pounds of life rock shapes
50 pounds of shelf rock
I will be getting 2 vectra L2 pumps as my sump will be in the basement.
I want to add a reef octopus calcium reactor eventually.

I would appreciate and input and suggestions for additional equipment to use. I will be using a custom stand and canopy with two 84 tall pantry cabinets on the ends to give a built in look.

73958FB8-21F5-4891-B8F2-6C0631B5100E.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! This looks like a very nice system - one thing I didn't notice on the list is an ATO (auto top off on the list).
 
Hello
I am starting a new build as soon as we close in our house. It is a 96L X 24D X 30H acrylic. This has a new feature to me as it has a center overflow. It also has a full top which I never have seen before. I have started to stock up on new equipment as follows
Apex El
Trident
DOS
2 Wavs
3 Orpheck Atlantik V4.2 lights.
Trigger 39 platinum w/ fleece rolls
Reef octopus 180 elite skimmer smaller due to use of fleece roller.
200 pounds of life rock shapes
50 pounds of shelf rock
I will be getting 2 vectra L2 pumps as my sump will be in the basement.
I want to add a reef octopus calcium reactor eventually.

I would appreciate and input and suggestions for additional equipment to use. I will be using a custom stand and canopy with two 84 tall pantry cabinets on the ends to give a built in look.

73958FB8-21F5-4891-B8F2-6C0631B5100E.jpeg
Welcome! Very nice
 
Welcome :) Sounds like a great build!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new