New but old all at once

Welcome! I'm a big fan of the lights from AI, the Hydra and the Prime.
WELCOME.gif
 
I have been keeping fish for over 20 years from community fresh water to African cichlids to salt water, I currently have a 75 gal I want to set up but I have been out of salt water for some time but will be getting back into it soon, what would everyone suggest there favorite filtration and lighting; I would like to get a few anemone and some other corals. thanks for your opinions.

thanks again jtank78
I currently run a 150g mixed reef w/ nems fish coral clam shrimp etc... my only filtration is the live rock and a DIY internal canister/sponge filter hidden behind rockwork. Over 3 years running now. No skimmer no socks nothing external other than a 10g refugium that is also the jail for an obnoxious clown. I try to rehome but no one wants it... :upside-down-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new