New Canadian Reefer

LavalReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have learned a lot through this site so I thought I might as well join :) I am eager to learn from all the experienced aquarists.

I also joined because sadly my yellow tang is not well and I needed some help figure out what to do. I posted a tread in the fish disease forum.

Happy to meet you all and discuss!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Cheering for your fish!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Sorry to hear about your Tang. I'm sure you will find the help you need here.
 
Hi! I have learned a lot through this site so I thought I might as well join :) I am eager to learn from all the experienced aquarists.

I also joined because sadly my yellow tang is not well and I needed some help figure out what to do. I posted a tread in the fish disease forum.

Happy to meet you all and discuss!
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new