New Carpet Anemone (S. Haddoni).

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuki Rihwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have not seen that mushroom in person hehehe but google did show me how the mushroom look/appearance, very nice looking mushroom.
 
2892b69327ebc4c502a83ede26ecf306.jpg

These are Haddoni
 
I'm leaning towards a Gig based on the color of the foot. Need to see underside to verify. Make sure you have Cipro on hand if the nem needs treatment. Begin treatment at first sign of deflation.
 
I managed to take a shot with my phone camera when the flow lifted up its oral disc. I'm sorry not a best shot since its dark so I have to use flash.
20170911_175024.jpg

It's fine if still unable to ID it :) I don't care about the ID as long it's happy and grow in my tank then it's all matter to me hehehe.
 
I didn't pay attention on that, it's now buried into the sand bed. It's cool, I think I'll wait for it to grow a bit bigger for better look.
I managed to take a shot with my phone camera when the flow lifted up its oral disc. I'm sorry not a best shot since its dark so I have to use flash.
20170911_175024.jpg

It's fine if still unable to ID it :) I don't care about the ID as long it's happy and grow in my tank then it's all matter to me hehehe.

Leaning towards gig with that picture, not haddoni. Closer/clearer pic on the verracue would help. Appears to have purple verracue on the upper half of the column.
 
FYI, that's exactly like the one I have in my avatar started out. It's now more of a purple with whiter tips. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new