New carpet anenome *worried*

Snail Man

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
6
Location
a place
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just purchased a new green carpet anenome, and it is about 8” diameter maybe more, I saw it and I couldn’t resist. My local lfs said my clowns would love it but I’m having second thoughts, at the moment it is in a 55 gallon tank (20 galling fuge aswell) and the tank is stocked with a pair of normal clowns and a small foxface. Should I be worried about anything being eaten, is there any precautions I can make??

IMG_2631.jpeg
 
Yes, it could eat some or all of the fish - or none of them. The only precaution you can take is to either remove it or remove the fish.
Not what I wanted to hear…. If you wear me, would you risk it and hope everything lives in harmony??
 
Not what I wanted to hear…. If you wear me, would you risk it and hope everything lives in harmony??
Hard to say. I have a condy anemone that eats stupid fish. The clownfish hosts it, and I don't have any more stupid fish, so...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new