New Chalices(I'm stoked)

  • Thread starter Thread starter COReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

COReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up these pieces today. This is by far the most money I have ever spent on 2 frags but I will say that I now know why they are expensive. These things are crazy looking

Blueberry Alien Eye (about 6 eyes I think)
101_0455.jpg


Mysidium Chalice

101_0457.jpg
 
Ruh roh somebodys got the bug. Don't worry you'll be spending more lol.
It's a terrible addiction theres way to many must haves out there.

kass
 
Ruh roh somebodys got the bug. Don't worry you'll be spending more lol.
It's a terrible addiction theres way to many must haves out there.

kass
yeah but this bug hurts the wallet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new