New chick to the group. HELLO!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side. Glad you are here Michelle.
black ish appearance GIF

reef-maniac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I would like to introduce myself.
I’m new to the hobby and to the forum. I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for about 6 months. Started out with a 3rd hand Red Sea 130D max. Was having issues with it , so my beautiful daughter decided to get me a Biocube 32 LED for Mother’s Day. Transfer everything except for a couple rocks and all of the sandbed.
now I have a nice clean tank that I’m trying to establish with some nice corals.
I have my clowns, Yellow watchman, pistol shrimp,snails, crabs, and my lil file fish.
I know this hobby can be expensive (any donations appreciated lol) but it can also be very rewarding. I think I’m going to keep it with all soft corals, LPS.
I have PTSD, severe anxiety, major depression, my tank seems to bring a lil joy and peace to my life.
I can’t wait to learn from you all.
Welcome

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side and the community Michelle! I look forward to seeing pics of your new tank. There is a wealth of knowledge across all spectrums of the hobby so feel free to ask any questions you have. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back