New chick to the group. HELLO!

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Michelle. Glad this hobby is helping you to cope with the PTSD. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to the salty side. Glad you are here Michelle.
black ish appearance GIF
 
Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I would like to introduce myself.
I’m new to the hobby and to the forum. I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for about 6 months. Started out with a 3rd hand Red Sea 130D max. Was having issues with it , so my beautiful daughter decided to get me a Biocube 32 LED for Mother’s Day. Transfer everything except for a couple rocks and all of the sandbed.
now I have a nice clean tank that I’m trying to establish with some nice corals.
I have my clowns, Yellow watchman, pistol shrimp,snails, crabs, and my lil file fish.
I know this hobby can be expensive (any donations appreciated lol) but it can also be very rewarding. I think I’m going to keep it with all soft corals, LPS.
I have PTSD, severe anxiety, major depression, my tank seems to bring a lil joy and peace to my life.
I can’t wait to learn from you all.
Welcome
 
Welcome to the salty side and the community Michelle! I look forward to seeing pics of your new tank. There is a wealth of knowledge across all spectrums of the hobby so feel free to ask any questions you have. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new