New Clam Does This Look like PM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackz151
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blackz151

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a new clam a few days ago. Its about 7 inches. It is awesome I love it. Very reactive to the light. Opens very quickly after it closes. Looks extremely health. Today I noticed though that a part of it is not fully extended. I dont know if this is a sign to worry about or if its just because its still new to the tank. I just wanted to check so If it is I could catch it fast and not loose this guy.

IMG_0497_1.jpg
 
Something might have bumped it? Keep an eye on it and see if it opens up in a day or 2.
 
Thanks! There is no fish in the tank but it may have been on of the crabs coming in to check it out. I looks to be open a bit more but still not covering the whole peace but I will keep and eye on it for sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new