New Clam yesterday

  • Thread starter Thread starter laskopyre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laskopyre

Chuck
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
546
Reaction score
9
Location
OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share a pic of the clam I got yesterday at the All Ohio Frag Swap for $25. It's about 4.5 inches long right now.

DSC00771.JPG

 
I couldn't believe it when the guy told me that. They had about 10 of them, and they were going fast. It came from an aquaculture facility near Columbus Ohio.
 
I love the color...blue is getting to be so common, I like the look for a change. Does the vendor have an on-line site or were they just at the show...nice pick on the clam, the price was a steal for the size...no wonder they were going fast!!
 
I'm just glad I got there early and actually got to pick. I took the one that was open and closed when he put his hand in. It's doing really well. Starting to color up more.
 
damm i wish i lived in ohio

ehhh.. It's not all it's cracked up to be lol

Those $25 clams made me wish I had taken a larger allowance with me to the swap. My main focus up there was getting some nice pieces to grow out, but I almost changed my mind when I saw those deresa's.
 
ehhh.. It's not all it's cracked up to be lol

Those $25 clams made me wish I had taken a larger allowance with me to the swap. My main focus up there was getting some nice pieces to grow out, but I almost changed my mind when I saw those deresa's.

That is how I ended up with one. I walked by it and had to buy one. Wish I would have had more cash with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new