ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

boozeman27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic Hi. I ordered a lid for my 525XL on 8/22/17 order #AAIC6328 I forgot to put my measurements in the comments section!!! Will someone be contacting me before the build to confirm the cutouts, feed doors, etc??? FWIW, I did pay for custom cutouts and 2 feed doors, just forgot to put the info in the comments section. Thanks for any info!

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not the best customer service I'm noticing... second guessing my order

I have one of their earlier lids, and have met the guy in person who does these recently at MACNA. Customer service might be slow, but this is a small shop, but the quality and workmanship on these lids is second to none. I'm even looking to order a second lid for a new tank.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmmmm....sending second PM, and also sent three emails. Can you let me know if you have everything you need for my hood? Thank you.

You got email/PM.

not the best customer service I'm noticing... second guessing my order

We assure you will be quite pleased with your lid. We are currently a bit understaffed and keeping up with order production is our top priority so we are admittedly a bit slow on replies. This will improve again once we restaff our admin side.

@ArtFully Acrylic Hi. I ordered a lid for my 525XL on 8/22/17 order #AAIC6328 I forgot to put my measurements in the comments section!!! Will someone be contacting me before the build to confirm the cutouts, feed doors, etc??? FWIW, I did pay for custom cutouts and 2 feed doors, just forgot to put the info in the comments section. Thanks for any info!

Custom cutouts are included in the base pricing. You did select to add custom cutouts so yes we will reach out to you to confirm/clarify prior to programming.

I have one of their earlier lids, and have met the guy in person who does these recently at MACNA. Customer service might be slow, but this is a small shop, but the quality and workmanship on these lids is second to none. I'm even looking to order a second lid for a new tank.

Was great meeting you at MACNA and thanks for the kind words! I believe most don't realize how small of a shop we are with such a high profile/production product. This is no excuse for slow/bad response, but does likely contribute to the dismay of some as to why we currently are a bit slow on replies. We are very passionate about our product and even more passionate about our customers. We look forward to working with you again.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great thanks and no problem. Just some people are reporting 8 weeks instead of 6 and 6 seemed too long already. Just asking not to make me wait the 6-8 weeks if at all possible.

Mombo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would the price be on the SC Aquarium 120g. It has euro bracing. Didn't see it on your site as an option. Saw the CAD light 125 had a good price but thought I'd check and confirm just in case.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic
I ordered a lid for the Reefer 170. It arrived without a small cutout. I phoned and emailed several times before I received a return label. Since it was delivered to you I've sent a couple more emails but they have gone unanswered. Wondering when it will be re-shipped. Ordered in June, arrived and sent back in August.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic
I ordered a lid for the Reefer 170. It arrived without a small cutout. I phoned and emailed several times before I received a return label. Since it was delivered to you I've sent a couple more emails but they have gone unanswered. Wondering when it will be re-shipped. Ordered in June, arrived and sent back in August.
you really should have had priority if they messed up. hopefully it's not a long wait

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping they read this and will give me an answer for timeline. This is a first, a company that doesn't reply. I don't want to keep badgering them with emails.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping they read this and will give me an answer for timeline. This is a first, a company that doesn't reply. I don't want to keep badgering them with emails.

Hi Debbie, we've actually cut you a brand spankin new lid. It will be shipped out to you tomorrow.

We've been overwhelmed lately beyond what a 24hr day can sustain. The GREAT NEWS is that we will have a new Office Manager starting tomorrow. She worked with us at the beginning of the year for the first quarter and we've not been able to fill her shoes since. We are very excited to welcome her back and look forward to her bringing our customer service levels back up to match the quality level of our products.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Debbie, we've actually cut you a brand spankin new lid. It will be shipped out to you tomorrow.

We've been overwhelmed lately beyond what a 24hr day can sustain. The GREAT NEWS is that we will have a new Office Manager starting tomorrow. She worked with us at the beginning of the year for the first quarter and we've not been able to fill her shoes since. We are very excited to welcome her back and look forward to her bringing our customer service levels back up to match the quality level of our products.
Thank you for the answer .

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back