ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a bit of a slog to get it but it arrived Thursday and fits flawlessly. Very happy with the quality.
IMG_20170914_173115.jpg

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The replacement lid finally, yes finally, showed up. It's very clean, sharp looking, fits extremely well. It's a very slow going process, slower if they have to make a replacement but worth it. Don't hesitate to order. Only complaint is absolutely no communication during the process, emails went unanswered. I've been told they have an office mgr. now to fix that situation. Thanks Artfully Acrylic

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic I know you are very busy, but it's frustrating that my credit card gets charged almost $500 and I am unable to reach anyone regarding my order.

I have emailed, called, and sent a message via your website. What is the best time to speak with someone?

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic I know you are very busy, but it's frustrating that my credit card gets charged almost $500 and I am unable to reach anyone regarding my order.

I have emailed, called, and sent a message via your website. What is the best time to speak with someone?

Same problem here. Ordered it in June, couldn't get a reply. It shows up wrong in August, couldn't get a reply, I even spoke with the guy who didn't send the label. To cover my payment I sent a message through PayPal, then I received the return label. By now its Sept. I contacted PayPal explained everything to them, they opened a case, I finally received a reply saying it was shipped. I understand being busy and overwhelmed but they need to make sure someone within the operation replies. Not slow on accepting payments. The replacement lid is very sleek and nice, job well done, but the wait and non-replies are terrible. I cancelled the dispute with PayPal once the lid arrived correct.

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic My Order number is AAIC#6363. I've tried numerous times and left voicemails to you guys. Can I please get an update on my order? I placed it on 9/5/17. I left a note on the comments section what I need done. But my main question is do I need a cutout for the Neptune AFS??? Or will it fit onto the Reefer with your clearview lid without a cutout? Please reply.

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic My Order number is AAIC#6363. I've tried numerous times and left voicemails to you guys. Can I please get an update on my order? I placed it on 9/5/17. I left a note on the comments section what I need done. But my main question is do I need a cutout for the Neptune AFS??? Or will it fit onto the Reefer with your clearview lid without a cutout? Please reply.

I have the same question. I don’t have the feeder now, but I’m planning on buying it in the future.

I placed my order on 9/5.

Good luck. Let me know when and how you eventually get a hold of them.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 1 reply and one ignore. as long butt they see my special cuts I'm good lol. I understand they're pretty busy people. Can't wait! I made a temporary screen for 20 bucks with a window kit at home depot to hold me over

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are in the retail world this is not acceptable. I placed an order about two weeks ago and now I'm worried. This entire thread is full of the same issues. I'm sure this is a situation where the business far out grew the expectation when it was opened but this is crazy

CardiNole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got my lid. Well worth the wait. A great product. However, I did order and pay for two feed cut outs, and it only came with one. I submitted a ticket to the company through their website regarding getting refunded for the extra costs vs a new lid. It's ben over a week and I have yet to receive a response. Hopefully the company will respond with a solution.

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm not a new customer and I've ordered 2 lids prior. Getting a reply would be nice. I just want to verify my custom cutouts with them.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a mom and pop kind of operation, so I can understand that they are having trouble keeping up. Sounds like they have a great product but desperately need a customer service department. I'd love to get one of these for my tank, but I'm hesitant to order given the feedback above:/

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same question. I don’t have the feeder now, but I’m planning on buying it in the future.

I placed my order on 9/5.

Good luck. Let me know when and how you eventually get a hold of them.

I just spoke to someone. He doesn’t recommend a cutout for the Feeder. The pellets will fall through the mesh.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies to all that have been off put by our slow communication lately. As many know, and others have mentioned, we are a small and humble operation with a dynamite product that grew massively by leaps and bounds and hasn't slowed. A few sad and unfortunate events have occured outside of shop operations as of late that have delayed some orders and many communications. We've been back in full production and quietly hammering away at orders however and can now happily say that we are VERY NEAR back on schedule!!!

As of the typing of this message, we have only 7 orders older than the quoted 6 week lead time that are pending/waiting on final confirmations...not too shabby considering we have over 150 orders currently in queue. We expect those 7 and a WHOLE LOT more will be shipped out in the early part of the week. We've been working nearly around the clock to catch up and get back AHEAD of schedule and we are finally there!!

Much thanks to all of our existing customers out there...especially to those that waited so long and patiently and yet STILL sung good praises of their experience with our ClearView Lids. We know our communication hasn't matched the quality of our lids lately, but it is back on the rise (WITH NEW STAFF ON BOARD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE YAAYYYYYYY!!!!) and we look forward to seeing everyone even more elated with glee and praise from improved response and even faster lead times.

We are even on track to get order queue averages down to 4 weeks VERY soon we believe!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to buy one but I don't know if I can wait almost 2 months

same here, but I'm assuming they make it to order. But they look amazing.

Order with confidence. If all your customizations are well documented and clear when you place your order I'll personally guarantee you won't wait 2 months for your lid moving forward...nobody will. And thanks for the compliment @djorijun , they indeed are amazing and are very well worth the wait as many have said. And with even shorter waiting, you'll be that much more elated by it. Orders are indeed all made to order....currently the variety of customization wanted by customers is far too diverse to pre-stage even our most popular lids.

If you are in the retail world this is not acceptable. I placed an order about two weeks ago and now I'm worried. This entire thread is full of the same issues. I'm sure this is a situation where the business far out grew the expectation when it was opened but this is crazy

I couldn't agree with you more. I've been frustrated by it myself lately, but finally feel at peace with the redirect and improvements in motion.

Well I'm not a new customer and I've ordered 2 lids prior. Getting a reply would be nice. I just want to verify my custom cutouts with them.

Thank you for the 3rd vote of confidence in our product. As you can see, a LOT of people have joined us since your earlier orders. We will not sacrifice the quality of our product and will confirm/clarify any gray areas on custom cutouts before lids are programmed/cut. Just bear with us a bit as we get back ahead of schedule.

Just a mom and pop kind of operation, so I can understand that they are having trouble keeping up. Sounds like they have a great product but desperately need a customer service department. I'd love to get one of these for my tank, but I'm hesitant to order given the feedback above:/

Yes sir, we are a small, proud, America owned and operated business. We've finally been able to get a new member in place to assist further with customer service. We hope to actually need a FULL customer service department one day.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back