New clown fish

Newreefer94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a new clownfish the other day. I did what I needed to before adding him into the tank. It has been almost 2 days now and he won’t come out of the corner and the female is being a giant bully.

What do I need to do or is there anything I can do to get them to calm down?
df4ac19a8b2a43602511b821b2f8c132.jpg
 
Is he getting some food when you feed the tank? Is he being injured at all or just intimidated?

If he's not actually being harmed I'd just keep a close eye on it for now. They may well work it out and become a pair.
 
Is he getting some food when you feed the tank? Is he being injured at all or just intimidated?

If he's not actually being harmed I'd just keep a close eye on it for now. They may well work it out and become a pair.

I just fed a little bit ago and I did notice him getting food. He is hiding out but getting good. Find don’t look tore at all so I feel like he is ok.
 
Did you buy them as a pair ?

I did not and I feel like that’s what I did wrong. I got my original clown when I started like 3 months ago and I just got the new clown 2 days ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new