New clownfish cloudy eye

What seems to be happening now? What is he doing?
It ended up dying shortly after posting that. It wasn't able to eat. It's entire mouth had nearly been gone. Never had a fish do that.

Everyone in the display is healthy still thankfully.
 
It ended up dying shortly after posting that. It wasn't able to eat. It's entire mouth had nearly been gone. Never had a fish do that.

Everyone in the display is healthy still thankfully.
Like he was attacked? Or like a bacterial infection? I would dose the tank with some meds before adding another fish just in case. I would do another smaller one that way there’s no conflict.
 
Like he was attacked? Or like a bacterial infection? I would dose the tank with some meds before adding another fish just in case. I would do another smaller one that way there’s no conflict.
I added some prazi just in case to try and help. It could have been fighting but looked like bacterial. This little orange gladiator was trying to dominate it on occasion, but nothing major.

I think it was a bad one from the get go, but not sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new