New Clownfish Has Spot on Fin

TheNewClownFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
36
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I got two clown fishes - one of them has some type of hole on the fin. I know of Ick but it does not seem like it. Any help would be appreciated.
7F25AF55-EE6B-4BD2-987C-8862C1CEA399.jpeg
 
White spot or hole?
 
White spot or hole?
I don’t think it’s a white spot because I can see it on both sides. It’s fairly small, and so far, the clown fish seems good. Happily ate the little food I gave them.
 
Welcome to R2R! Hard to tell from the pics. Were they kept with additional fish at rhe store? Possible nipping from a tank mate?
 
Welcome to R2R! Hard to tell from the pics. Were they kept with additional fish at rhe store? Possible nipping from a tank mate?
Hey sorry for the late reply. Yes, there were other fishes in that tank - approx 15 other ones. It’s also see-throughish, so that’s my assumption as well.
 
I can't really tell what you're talking about. Better/more pics or even circle the problem area will get rid of any doubt.
Thanks! I’ll try to get some better pics. I’ll keep an eye on the fish too, so far, they seem good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new