New clownfish owner

rogue36075

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
10
Location
SW Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are my first clownfish and I'm absolutely loving them!
I got them from someone who needed to rehome their pair, so I scooped them up.
She had them for about a year and they've got along well this whole time, I guess I'm just wanting to be sure they are the same species. It only sparked my obsessive need to know because while looking at all the different kinds of "fancies", I realized how similar some looked. So, can someone confirm they're the same species?
Thank you!

20220929_075025.jpg 20220922_181556.jpg 16644652030372369188572604760794.jpg 16644654107168533699855997554518.jpg
 
Both look like occys to me. Just different breeds (no different than a poodle and a Labrador).
Very good looking clowns!
 
Both look like occys to me. Just different breeds (no different than a poodle and a Labrador).
Very good looking clowns!
Thank you!
That's what I thought, but then I started second guessing myself LOL
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new