New clowns for anemone tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter dfm34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dfm34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have set up a 35 gallon tank that will be an anemone tank I just added two spotcinctus clowns.

18afacf84554057be75c06c8507125a0.jpg


c12e35baeadf5d013af68d3d20b28312.jpg
 
Thanks although only in the tank a week I do find the fascinating to watch.
 
So I added three anemones for these guys.
e4c4b7aa88e72bd3dff68237629bba5f.jpg


040b3f461be7958becebb22b7c6a1d88.jpg


aec7f85a72d6f6d8287e4e08927b5f93.jpg


The clowns have shown no interest in the anemones but it's only been a day.
 
Well it did not take long for the male to find the anemone. [emoji16]

a7e13a0c2063cd9a9253f6033be1ff8b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new