New club?

ocd_reefer

over-indulger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a posting at the Critter for a new nashville area reef club. Is this the group that lives on RC? Completely different? Anybody know? (I dont remember the name)

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was it a poster for the freshwater club... i saw that on the front window the other day?

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more than likely it is the freshwater club. but ocd said 'nashville area reef club'....?????

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's the FW club. I seen it about 2 weeks ago. But I maybe wrong or a different poster. If it is a new reef club. I'm happy with this one. so you won't see me going.
Why would anyone start a new reef club. If they have the time to start a new club then they have time to run for the bod for Mtrc. If they dont like the way this one is run. Which i think the board is doing a good job. And if all the meeting are to far away then host one. Easy fix! IMO

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's the FW club. I seen it about 2 weeks ago. But I maybe wrong or a different poster. If it is a new reef club. I'm happy with this one. so you won't see me going.
Why would anyone start a new reef club. If they have the time to start a new club then they have time to run for the bod for Mtrc. If they dont like the way this one is run. Which i think the board is doing a good job. And if all the meeting are to far away then host one. Easy fix! IMO
Well Said!! And it is a Freshwater Club run out of Franklin, Oh and thanks for the Support of the BOD...
Bill

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+2!! Exactly! We have an awesome group of people in MTRC.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Said!! And it is a Freshwater Club run out of Franklin, Oh and thanks for the Support of the BOD...
Bill

+2!! Exactly! We have an awesome group of people in MTRC.

Bill and Rick no problem I know how hard it is to run a club. It's alote easier when you have a good teamwork.

Ok. Could have been my brain inserting reef in front of club. :)
I do this all the time. Expectational when I go in to stores always looking for something to make reefing easy and cheaper. Lol

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zef for President 2012!!!! Hip hip Hooray!!!

*I approve this message*

Travis D.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks but I got to much on me right now. I did it last season. Lol
But will help out if needed. Just ask!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
darn......I felt a "Grease" style rumble coming on......I know Bill has one of those leather jackets:)
Just for that I Nominate Bart For President for 2012 or VP or Treasurer Or Secratery but like Kevan you will have to wear a short Skirt...
Bill
PS, Yes I do have 2 of those leathers one Black and one Brown Bomber Jacket!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bart can't remember names of corals...He just calls them, "fast growers". I'm not sure if this qualifies him for a position....or does it?:xd:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back