NEW COPPERBAND FEEDER BY PRINTED REEF

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive into a world of elegance and innovation with the all-new Copperband Butterfly Fish Feeder from Printed Reef! ✨ Enhance your aquarium experience and treat your underwater friends to a feast in style. Easy to install, mesmerizing to watch – because your aquatic pals deserve the best! Upgrade your tank game and make a splash in the comments with your thoughts!
  • Magnetic Attachment: Strong N52 magnets sealed within the feeder securely attach to aquarium walls. We offer two variants: one for 1/2" glass and another with stronger magnets for 3/4" glass thickness.
  • Scratch-Free: The external magnet is covered with soft felt, ensuring your tank remains scratch-free.
  • Interchangeable Feeding Discs: Our set includes three feeding discs with varying hole sizes (7mm, 5mm, and 4mm) to accommodate different stages of fish training and aggression levels in the tank.
  • Easy to Use: Switching discs is a breeze! Just unscrew the top and place your desired disc in the cover.
  • Color Variants: Customize your tank's look with our feeder available in black, orange, and blue.
Perfect for hobbyists seeking a reliable feeding solution, this feeder not only enhances your fish's feeding experience but also adds a touch of style to your aquarium.

Shop Now at https://printedreef.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copperband-butterfly-fish-feeder

BLACK-1.png BLUE-1.png ORANGE-2.png
Deep Dive into Our Interchangeable Feeding Discs:

Our Copperband Butterfly Fish Feeder is designed to adapt to your fish's feeding journey, thanks to our innovative set of three interchangeable discs, each with a unique purpose:
Training Disc (8x 7mm holes): This disc is your starting point. It's perfect for getting your fish accustomed to the feeder. The larger holes allow easy access to food, helping your Copperband Butterflyfish learn and adapt to this new feeding method.

Intermediate Disc (6x 5mm holes): After a few days of training, switch to this disc. It's designed to refine your Copperband's feeding while deterring more aggressive feeders in the tank. This intermediate step is crucial for balancing the feeding dynamics in your aquarium.

Advanced Disc (4x 4mm holes): For aquariums with very aggressive feeders, this disc ensures your Copperband Butterflyfish can feed without competition. The smaller holes are specifically sized to restrict access to larger, more aggressive fish, allowing your Copperband to feed in peace.

What to Feed Copperband Butterfly Fish?

Copperband Butterfly Fish thrive on a varied diet. Our feeder is ideal for dispensing small, meaty foods like mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, and finely chopped seafood. The adjustable disc system allows you to control the portion and size of the feed, ensuring your fish receive the optimal amount of nutrition.

Enhance your aquarium experience with our Copperband Butterfly Fish Feeder - a blend of functionality, style, and convenience.

Shop Now at https://printedreef.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copperband-butterfly-fish-feeder

Last edited:

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your feeder is a nice tool - I looks like it would allow less food to be used.

I'd be interested in a similar device ~ a starfish feeder that doesn't feed a Copperband or Moorish Idol. It would be something that hold the starfish food in place, allowing it to be crawled over by the star and allowing the star to evert its stomach into it to digest the food.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back