New copperband - ideas/help needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter kilnakorr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
An update for those who care.
Not much has changed. CBB is pretty much confided to the side of the tank, but loves his blackworms - getting pretty expensive, so I started a black worm culture, just to try it out and have an emergency supply.

The trap is going back, as I would like to get my wrasse out and maybe a christmas miracle will let me trap the purple tang also XD
 
Well, another update without much news.
Dang tang still not trapped (or even close to it), and cbb is confirned to his little space.

I took a few pics, just to see the difference from when I thought it looked a bit thin.

Bottom ones are from today, and does look a bit 'meatier'.
20230103_121620.jpg
 
glad its getting fatter, just read through the whole thread as i may get a CBB to take a stab at my aiptasia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new