New coral growth?

They just told you: different bottle bacs, pods and maybe some real live rock. I’d add some phyto as well.
When i was cycling the tank for little over a months i started with 4 different bottles bac, and added pods from Algaebarn. I’ll definitely add some phyto.
 
Just over a month since the last post.
 

Attachments

  • 9F4134A0-F938-4F81-B3F3-7530B00B95FB.jpeg
    9F4134A0-F938-4F81-B3F3-7530B00B95FB.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 61

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new