New coral keeper

emskim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I’m back, my tank is reaching maturity and during the summer I plan to get some firefish and if not that js a royal gramma and firefish duo. But I’ve been thinking about corals too and getting into that discussion. Iv got my eyes on Zoa’s bc of all the great things I’ve heard abt them and how easy they are but are there any more yall would recommend? I’m also getting one of these 3 lights soon also (2 of wtv I choose)

IMG_6917.png IMG_6916.png IMG_6915.png
 
How big is your tank? I see these lights are only 35 watts, is that right? Thats good for maybe a 10 gallon tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new