NEW! Current USA Single Ramp Timer @ Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-Tojdb5dpPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tojdb5dpPU[/video]

Wake your fish naturally

Simulate a gradual sunrise and sunset every day! The Current USA Single Ramp Timer is a fully programmable 24 hour LED aquarium lighting controller that not only turns your lights on and off, but also simulates a gentle sunrise and sunset for your critters.

Current-USA-Single-Ramp-Timer-99.jpg

Drawing on our years of expertise in both fresh and marine aquarium product development, we’ve designed an extremely simple to use lighting controller which slowly acclimates animals to the high brightness that LEDs produce. This slow acclimation helps reduce stress often caused by sudden light intensity changes and provides a more natural rhythmic daily light cycle.

Wake, sleep, do it all again

At the pre-programmed “on†time, the Ramp Timer slowly begins to mimic a morning sunrise and gently increases the lighting level to full brightness over a period of 15 minutes. When the programmed “off†time is reached, it gradually dims the light over 15 minutes before turning off, simulating a soft dusk to night effect. By mimicking dawn and dusk, your animals are provided a soothing adjustment to full brightness and complete darkness, helping to prevent any sudden or stressful light shock. The next day, the schedule starts all over again, creating a natural circadian rhythm to the 24-hour light-dark cycle.

Control in seconds

A push button keypad provides an effortless way to pre-program on/off times and the large LCD display is easy on the eyes. Simply program your desired on and off times and choose between two modes: on/off or on/off with a 15 minute ramp up and dim down. A manual button even allows you to turn your lights on or off instantly. Widely compatible, the Ramp Timerâ„¢ works with any Satellite+ Fixture or TrueLumen LED Lights which are 12-24VDC using a standard DC plug. Simply plug the timer inline, program, and your done! An internal memory even stores your pre-programmed times in case of power failure.

Benefits
  • Gently acclimates fish to bright LEDs
  • Reduces stress, provides a natural rhythmic 24 hour lighting schedule
Features
  • Widely compatible, the Single Ramp Timerâ„¢ works with any 12-24VDC LED light using a standard 2.5mm x 5mm DC plug (we suggest checking with your light manufacturer to ensure compatibility and warranty coverage.)
  • Plug-and-play, uses your existing low voltage transformer
  • Internal memory stores your pre-programmed times in case of power failure
  • Two Modes: At pre-programmed times, timer will either turn light on/off, or turn light on/off with 15 minute gradual ramp up/dim down
  • Manual button allows for light to be turned on/off on-demand
Technical Info
  • 12/24VDC, maximum of 84 watts @ 24VDC, 42 watts @ 12VDC (uses your existing LED transformer)
  • Measures 3.25†x 0.75†x 2.25†with 12†cords & plugs
  • Recommended for Current-USA Satellite LED/LED+ fixtures and flex strips, TrueLumen and TrueLumen Pro LEDs; Ecoxotic Stunner, Panorama Pro, Panorama Marine and Actinic Blue, and EcoPico LED lighting.
  • Utilizes PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming, flicker-free
singlehand1.jpg

[video=youtube;Dk5lICXnD5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5lICXnD5A[/video]

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back