New Custom Frag Tank Build

Got some time today to put my custom frag rack I had cut together.
Had to trim the pieces to size, and rebate (Rabbit for you US readers) the pieces togethers, and run a groove to fit the white racking pieces in.
Once it was all dry fitted, I used acrylic weld to put it all together, and have taped it all and left to sit for a day or so.
Once this is dry, i'll pre-soak it in some containers before getting into the Frag tank.
The egg crate currently in the frag tank is full of different types of Zoa's, so not sure if I should sell it off, or try to frag some out of it (don't really want the new rack full of them!)

2026-01-07 09.24.50.jpg 2026-01-07 10.01.37.jpg 2026-01-07 15.17.05.jpg 2026-01-07 15.29.59.jpg 2026-01-07 15.29.54.jpg 2026-01-07 15.30.04.jpg 2026-01-07 16.31.07.jpg 2026-01-07 16.32.21.jpg
 
And the Rack is in - really happy with how it came out.
Corals are much more organised now, and there is space under the racks to store rock etc. if needed.

2026-01-08 15.17.48.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new