New deltec skimmer line iZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
71
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a video produced by deltec on YouTube in January showcasing a new skimmer pump on their I series of skimmers.It is an Italian made dc pump.
They don't seem to be available in the USA.I contacted deltec but no response yet.Currently deltec does not seem to have any dc skimmers available,Does anyone have any info,thanks
 
I just purchased a DC Skimmer from them last week, the 1500i. Great skimmer. May go with there fleece roller in the future.
 
I got an update from Deltec.
They do not plan on marketing the iZ series of skimmers in the USA.The iX skimmers with the ac pump are being discontinued.The I skimmers with the DC pump are currently on backorder and should be in the USA late summer.
 
Check Top shelf aquatics. DELTEC IP MODEL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new