New dude from Tucson

  • Thread starter Thread starter sayitfast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sayitfast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
227
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm finally getting a marine tank up and running... I've kept Discus and other freshwater fish in the past. I did have a salt tank long ago and I'm pretty sure I did everything wrong... but all the fish did survive long enough to find new homes.

Going to give it a try again... :)
 
Hi!!!
Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty side.
 
Welcome! just remember, like my dad always said - do, or do not. there is no try.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us updated with your build!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new