New episode on YouTube!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefRondo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
2,571
Location
Scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 10 now on YouTube folks!

This week we met and discussed our biggest reefing wins. Great chat and lots of fun.

You can find it by searching ‘RAF Episode 10 biggest wins in reefing’

I can’t post links here out of respect for the forums terms of service as we use adult language from time to time.
 
Episode 10 now on YouTube folks!

This week we met and discussed our biggest reefing wins. Great chat and lots of fun.

You can find it by searching ‘RAF Episode 10 biggest wins in reefing’

I can’t post links here out of respect for the forums terms of service as we use adult language from time to time.
I’ll check this out!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new