New Fish being released from QT next week....

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have some cool fish releasing soon I wanted to make sure you all are kept in the loop. These fish will finish the 4-Step QT/Conditioning Process next week..... We will have some Orange Faced Blueface Angels 3.5" -4" size that are amazing...

Lined Blennies are so cool....as are the tiger stripped Midas Blennys....not your average Midas for sure! I posted some pics on the Among The Reef Instagram if you want to check them out or just message me for pics.

A few Polyzona holy grail tangs are coming available. We have a handful left and wont have more until September.

I still have a few Harlequin Tusks that are about 4-5 inch and looking for their forever homes....they have been with us 2 months now and fully conditioned. Eating machines....call me to make an offer! Please! lol.

Gold Stripe Maroon Clowns will be released next week after a long quarantine and conditioning program. Wild clowns of this specie are just incredible.....

Ocellaris and True Percula Clowns Wild Caught are also close to being ready. We will be holding onto some breeding Ocellaris for our own program....exciting!

Magnificent Foxface 4-5 inch.....always a nice addition.

We still have some choati for sale....2 months in our care and fully completed in the qt......super nice wrasses that are eating super well.

Please always feel free to reach out to me directly on my cell 818-269-8903 and Im happy to work with you on your next purchase.....appreciate it!

Happy Reefing!

Eric

Gio210a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have some cool fish releasing soon I wanted to make sure you all are kept in the loop. These fish will finish the 4-Step QT/Conditioning Process next week..... We will have some Orange Faced Blueface Angels 3.5" -4" size that are amazing...

Lined Blennies are so cool....as are the tiger stripped Midas Blennys....not your average Midas for sure! I posted some pics on the Among The Reef Instagram if you want to check them out or just message me for pics.

A few Polyzona holy grail tangs are coming available. We have a handful left and wont have more until September.

I still have a few Harlequin Tusks that are about 4-5 inch and looking for their forever homes....they have been with us 2 months now and fully conditioned. Eating machines....call me to make an offer! Please! lol.

Gold Stripe Maroon Clowns will be released next week after a long quarantine and conditioning program. Wild clowns of this specie are just incredible.....

Ocellaris and True Percula Clowns Wild Caught are also close to being ready. We will be holding onto some breeding Ocellaris for our own program....exciting!

Magnificent Foxface 4-5 inch.....always a nice addition.

We still have some choati for sale....2 months in our care and fully completed in the qt......super nice wrasses that are eating super well.

Please always feel free to reach out to me directly on my cell 818-269-8903 and Im happy to work with you on your next purchase.....appreciate it!

Happy Reefing!

Eric
What types of tangs are you having?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In stock, tang wise, we have:
Polyzona tangs
Tennenti Tangs
Blueface scopas large

For dozens of other species not yet being quarantined you can look up on tankstop.com

thanks and feel free to contact me on my cell as well. My cell is (818) 269-8903

happy reefing

Eric

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back