Blue Tang looking for a new home in Austin...

Kryptonian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up Austin,

Have a 4" Blue Tang looking for a new home. I'm in Lakeway. Here's the Carfax.

Purchased from TSM Aquatics first week on June. Beautiful fish with full color and no blemishes. Eats like a stinking pig and is also very friendly with everyone in the tank. He's been eating LRS Reef Frenzy, Bloodworms, Clams, tons of Nori, and picking at algae on rocks. Fantastic fish. About two weeks ago my two blues broke out with ich. They are both together in a Cupramine medicated QT and looking a ton better. They never really had more than about 4-5 spots but I didn't wait for it to get bad. I plan to do a full three week Cupramine regiment followed by a week of ParaGuard to help heal any remaining lesions and get their slime coat back. They're going to come out super healthy and parasite free.

Major life things and I am now going to be long-distance moving in the near future so I'm starting to think about tank breakdown. Part of that is going to be slowly re-homing my fish. I wish I didn't have to but I think starting fresh after a long, international move will be best. I wouldn't imagine selling an unhealthy fish to a local reefer so know that anything I sell is healthy and happy. I just figure for this fish, the best time to sell would be after a good medicated qt so there's no risk of giving someone else a tank parasite.

PM me if you're interested. Over the next year, I'm probably going to be re-homing a couple Regal Angels, an Emperor Angel, a Naso, a few clowns, a Flame Angel, an Earmuff Wrasse, Melanurus Wrasse, Purple tang, and quite a few others. Happy to keep people local on a short list and let you know when those are available if you're interested. I'll also be selling quite a few corals including some centerpiece wall and branching hammers. Homewrecker and Walt Disney acros will probably have some decent size by then too when I decide to sell.

I don't want to sell any of these to LFS because (1) they pay like 10% of the fish value and (2) I want to know they're going to a trustworthy local reefer. They're my pets after all and I want them to be well taken care of.

Verrafranco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up Austin,

Have a 4" Blue Tang looking for a new home. I'm in Lakeway. Here's the Carfax.

Purchased from TSM Aquatics first week on June. Beautiful fish with full color and no blemishes. Eats like a stinking pig and is also very friendly with everyone in the tank. He's been eating LRS Reef Frenzy, Bloodworms, Clams, tons of Nori, and picking at algae on rocks. Fantastic fish. About two weeks ago my two blues broke out with ich. They are both together in a Cupramine medicated QT and looking a ton better. They never really had more than about 4-5 spots but I didn't wait for it to get bad. I plan to do a full three week Cupramine regiment followed by a week of ParaGuard to help heal any remaining lesions and get their slime coat back. They're going to come out super healthy and parasite free.

Major life things and I am now going to be long-distance moving in the near future so I'm starting to think about tank breakdown. Part of that is going to be slowly re-homing my fish. I wish I didn't have to but I think starting fresh after a long, international move will be best. I wouldn't imagine selling an unhealthy fish to a local reefer so know that anything I sell is healthy and happy. I just figure for this fish, the best time to sell would be after a good medicated qt so there's no risk of giving someone else a tank parasite.

PM me if you're interested. Over the next year, I'm probably going to be re-homing a couple Regal Angels, an Emperor Angel, a Naso, a few clowns, a Flame Angel, an Earmuff Wrasse, Melanurus Wrasse, Purple tang, and quite a few others. Happy to keep people local on a short list and let you know when those are available if you're interested. I'll also be selling quite a few corals including some centerpiece wall and branching hammers. Homewrecker and Walt Disney acros will probably have some decent size by then too when I decide to sell.

I don't want to sell any of these to LFS because (1) they pay like 10% of the fish value and (2) I want to know they're going to a trustworthy local reefer. They're my pets after all and I want them to be well taken care of.
Hey do you still have any of them

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back