New fish in town

Rogger Castells

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
10
Location
Weston, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fairly new to posting here but not new to the hobby, This new fish is a replacement of my original Bandit angel which I sold about a year ago and have regret it ever since, I was finally able to get another one and here it is for you to see, I hope you enjoy it as much as I am. He is a little thing but he already started eating a few minutes after he relaxed in his acclimation box.

web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg
 
Gorgeous fish! Great to have you posting Rogger.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new