New Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Makki_73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to the club! I’m so glad you joined!
584990AE-FF5E-459E-B8B5-ADC949063389.gif
 
WELCOME!!!! You have a beautiful tank! If you could post up photos of her guts too...
Thank you for sharing!
 
I have been a reef keeper for more than half of my life. Currently, I am running a Red Sea Max S500, Kessil Ap700, Geo's Calcium reactor, Skimz Skimmer, Ehiem UV light, Varios 8 return, 3 Two little fish reactors, Skimz bio-pellet, 2 Ecotech MP40, 1 MP10, GHL 2.1 doser, 20G External Refugium powered by Kessil, and an external 30G Frag tank powered by Hydra added to the system.

This tank has been running successfully for 2.5 years. Will start a new system once Red Sea starts selling the XXXL900.

Planning to control both systems by GHL profilux, that is my next step as I always did my tanks the old school way and never had any issues.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…See you are not new to Reefing…

Explore…Learn…Share
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new