New fish!!

Turtle_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a bit of a journey since starting up my tank back in January currently 3 fish in my 13.5 fluval tank my watchmen gobby Mr. Wizzo, another fire fish and now a black clown named shasta! (From snow buddies) Pretty excited lots of action in my tank now slowly increasing on the corals currently have a couple mushrooms quite a few zoas, gsp, hammer head or frogswawn, Toadstool, Duncan. I have a pretty good clean up crew red and blue Hermit crabs, astrea snails, nassarius snails, cerith snails.
Water readings have been perfect the past two weeks and haven't had to do a water change hoping to do one next week depending what the readings are. But pretty excited for my tank to be coming along my zoas were previously from a tank that had much higher lighting so my zoas just finally adjusted to my stock low light for my tank after about a month of patiently waiting and everything seems to be doing good! Excited to watch and see what kind of personalities they have my watchmen I call him my little bull dog because he always looks like he's mean mugging me every morning he's right up at the glass waiting for me to wake up as my tank is right at the end of my bed it's pretty cute when he sees me moving to get up he knows I'm gonna feed him but most days I'm normally sitting doing something near him and he just sits at the front of the glass with me and watches me. He was used to having the tank to himself but recently got another fire fish and he's adjusting to him as well as now the clown he trys to be tough in the tank haha. As well as I know this new firefish isn't like the old one but wizzo has his days where he's nice to him and shares his home still which is cute!
Some pics below :)

20220328_200413.jpg 20220328_200814.jpg 20220328_201057.jpg 20220320_151359.jpg 20220328_195220.jpg 20220328_202121.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Look good
Do note both gobies are known jumpers

OP
OP
Turtle_reef

Turtle_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look good
Do note both gobies are known jumpers
I've previously had a firefish and learned that the hard way he hopped out the back of the tank. My watchmen went on an adventure to the back chamber after I put the fire fish thankfully it was only the back chamber he was scared of the other fish when introduced. So he made it after that he hasn't done it since. I can have my hands in the tank doing general cleaning he doesn't hide he's just watching me he isn't scared and I haven't had any issues since he also had the tank to himself for months so he's used to his home and he mainly sits by his home or out at the glass chilling with me

Back