New Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
Here is a African Midas Blenny I just got a couple days ago. He is the biggest one I have ever seen. He is about 6 inches. He has blue eyes. So far he is not as mean as the last one I had. The last one chased everyone around untill he decided to jump out of the tank. I got this 90 gallon sealed off. The other pic is some orange ricordea. My pictures suck. I do not have one of them fancy lenses everyone talks about.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-044S.JPG
    MVC-044S.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 182
  • MVC-045S.JPG
    MVC-045S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 167
I would not trade this blenny for a tank full of wrasses!!!!!!!!!
 
that is a cool looking blenny, looks like your clown like the ricordias too
 
Cool blenny! All the blennies I have ever had(3) with the exception of a starry blenny have gone crazy and chasing every other fish in my tank.
 
All the blennies i've ever had took a special liking to monti caps. Nice looking fish and good luck, they are fun to watch.
 
Really nice fish! Any chance you could share with me were you bought him. I'd love to have one as well.
 
He came from a fish store in Wichita, KS. Blennys can be a little mean. The last Midas I had chased all the fish I had in the tank untill he commited suicide. There is a bi-color blenny in with him. I am surprised they get a long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new