New Fishies

  • Thread starter Thread starter seascape
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seascape

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
342
Reaction score
1
Location
poconos PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some new fishies today enjoy

Black Sailfin Blenny
newfish018.jpg

newfish052.jpg

newfish049.jpg


Whipfin Fairy Wrasse
newfish033.jpg


thx for looking RJ
 
Nice fish! I don't think I've seen either one before. Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new