New FOWLR system set up

FunWithFishes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
129
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I just set up my new 55g saltwater tank three days ago! I plan on having a FOWLR system with some chromis, gobies, and my favorite, a longnose hawkfish! I am very excited to see everything unfold, and just wanted to say hey to everyone.
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!
 
Hey everyone! I just set up my new 55g saltwater tank three days ago! I plan on having a FOWLR system with some chromis, gobies, and my favorite, a longnose hawkfish! I am very excited to see everything unfold, and just wanted to say hey to everyone.
Hello and welcome to R2R.. I and also in the process of running a fowlr. Mine is a 54 gal corner tank. Eventually I will put a few corals in it but that will be simply to hold them until I start my bigger reef specific build next year. Be sure to post us up some pictures so we can enjoy your progress with you..[emoji112]
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hey everyone! I just set up my new 55g saltwater tank three days ago! I plan on having a FOWLR system with some chromis, gobies, and my favorite, a longnose hawkfish! I am very excited to see everything unfold, and just wanted to say hey to everyone.

Hey FunWithFishes,

Welcome to the forum:)
Congratulations on your new set up! The plan is looking great
Is this your first tank?

Zhenya
 
Hey FunWithFishes,

Welcome to the forum:)
Congratulations on your new set up! The plan is looking great
Is this your first tank?

Zhenya
Yeah this is my first tank. I've wanted one since I was a kid, but I'm finally on a financial position where I can do one right.
 
Welcome! I have a new 40g fowlr. Good luck and ask a lot of questions here!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with the build with lots of photo! I too love a longnose hawkfish and have never had one! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new