New frag ID confirmation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MAH

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
67
Reaction score
26
Location
Baltimore, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I picked these frags up last week. I thought I knew what they were, but now I'm questioning myself.

1) I thought chalice, but no sweepers?
2) Can't figure it out?
3) I thought chalice, but it sends out sweepers that are up to 5-6 mm long?
4) Favia?

20230925_130749.jpg 20230925_130815.jpg
 
Ok, is #3 a Favia with the sweepers and #4 is an Acan?
 
1. chalice of some sort?
2. Merulinidae sp; cf Paragoniastrea australensis
3. Favites pentagona
4. Lobophylliidae or Merulinidae sp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new