New from King's Lynn

jaseybrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Jason and live in Lynn, Norfolk. I am new to the hobby but not new to fish-keeping: I have a large koi pond in the garden (4000 gallons) currently being built and have kept malawi cichlids for years. I need to do lots of research before buying equipment etc. so as not to waste money/ time etc. By joining this community I hope to get lots of useful advice - thanks in advance!

Jason

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! It started with playing in streams as a child...

Clownfish.gif

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason I was in Norfolk a few weeks ago on a break at Fakenham/wells on sea and passed your neck of the woods. It’s an beautiful part of England. We have a new touring caravan so we’re actually there twice over a period of a few weeks,

And welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Jason and live in Lynn, Norfolk. I am new to the hobby but not new to fish-keeping: I have a large koi pond in the garden (4000 gallons) currently being built and have kept malawi cichlids for years. I need to do lots of research before buying equipment etc. so as not to waste money/ time etc. By joining this community I hope to get lots of useful advice - thanks in advance!

Jason

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jason

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
jaseybrew

jaseybrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason - Welcome to R2R!

1A535A2D-2F4F-4E7D-871C-0B2048266D3A.gif
Thanks for the 'coral - quote' love-it. I read one earlier in Ulrich's 107 tip guide that came from amazon yesterday, something like:

Some fish are like adults, they can be idiots and not always well-behaved.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jason
Welcome to Da Reef!

OP
OP
jaseybrew

jaseybrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason I was in Norfolk a few weeks ago on a break at Fakenham/wells on sea and passed your neck of the woods. It’s an beautiful part of England. We have a new touring caravan so we’re actually there twice over a period of a few weeks,

And welcome!
Thanks. Yeh it is nice. I am originally from Blackpool but moved here when I was 22 (now 47 so 25yrs) as I accepted a teaching job in a primary school - never looked back. Your tanks look amazing. I see you upgraded. I read somewhere not to put more than one yellow tang in as they could fight. You seem to have several. Is that because there is adequate space and enough to keep them occupied. I find with my malawi's if stocked high they are fine but if not they can become very territorial.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back