new from maryland

  • Thread starter Thread starter spc1spc1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spc1spc1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
frederick MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, a friend told my about this site, says it really good.
I have a few reef tanks, the biggest is a 220
 
Welcome!!

Be sure to check out cmas-md.org as well to meet up with us locals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new