New from new Jersey

Welcome @ReefToReptiles to R2R.....Sayreville here! We use to have a store with that name in Ocean.....any relation?
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!


giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. Let's see some pics of that tank.
Would love to upload some. My red sea led 50 is broken after 3 weeks :( ,sent in for repair today and got the prime 16hd light but the mount didn't show up today only the light. Will definitely upload some pics when I get the mount tommorow
 
Welcome @ReefToReptiles to R2R.....Sayreville here! We use to have a store with that name in Ocean.....any relation?
I'm in Marlboro,I use to shop there I just made my name that because of that shop and also have a few reptiles. I really miss that store and also miss trop aquarium. Do you know what happened with ReefToreptiles?
 
I'm in Marlboro,I use to shop there I just made my name that because of that shop and also have a few reptiles. I really miss that store and also miss trop aquarium. Do you know what happened with ReefToreptiles?

You are close by me. I'm off of Pleasant Valley Rd & Rt 520
 
What are your favorite LFS?
I've been going to aquarium care center,reefco also been up to absolutely fish.
Highly recommend Reefco! They use cooper power and treat for flukes.
Only place I will by fish with the exception of TSM for more fragile pricey fish
 
Welcome to R2R my friend and fellow Jersyite!

For Corals, Ultimate Corals in Jackson is amazing. Super friendly, great customer service, and amazing selection... Fish check out TSM Corals in Sewell, NJ. Very cool fish there from basics to super rare.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new