New from Ohio

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello all. New member from Ohio.

new to the hobby. Just ordered a 40 gallon cube tank to get started.
Welcome, I also have a 40gal cube. Most challenging thing is getting the flow just right. Was gonna be posting updates of mine later this week. Happy reefing
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Nice!! If you haven't picked up a book on the hobby yet, check out Martin A Moe's books. The "Handbook..." is the main one to start with. EXCELLENT quality.
 
Defintely let us know if you have questions, we are here to help. But if you're brand new to saltwater I like ot suggest the following guide and video series as a good way to start to get up to speed on things:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.138750/



Good luck!

Thanks. I actually read this last night and is a big reason why I joined.

I do have questions but will likely make another post.

The shop I’m buying everything from seems very knowledgeable and helpful. He is including saltwater from his tanks and rocks to expedite the process (not sure if this requires any additional cycling). I am sure questions will come

Thanks again!
 
Thanks. I actually read this last night and is a big reason why I joined.

I do have questions but will likely make another post.

The shop I’m buying everything from seems very knowledgeable and helpful. He is including saltwater from his tanks and rocks to expedite the process (not sure if this requires any additional cycling). I am sure questions will come

Thanks again!
Live rock from the shops mature systems would be a great way to go 🙂

This is the "Meet and Greet" subforum, so you'll get more "Hellos!" than advise here, but don't hesitate to make a new thread in any of the other subforums if you have questions.
 
Welcome. What part of Ohio? I was born in Mansfield but have lived in Fl since the age of 4, but still have family in the mt Vernon, Fredericktown area
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new