OP
japsche

japsche

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jeff and Welcome!

Back in the 90s there were books. These days there are online articles - this is a good one like a reference book if you haven't yet found it:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thanks I'll be doing that.
It will be slow going because I'm moving, but I've been lurking the build threads for a while.

FragFarm

Frag Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm Jeff.
I had a 30 long back in the '90's with rock and some corals.
I'm getting back to it with a 24- gallon Lifeguard AOI. A few damsels and soft corals, trying to ease back in.

I will say that I'm encouraged by the online support that's available compared to 20 years ago; good to be here.

Welcome.
new member gets one time 20% discount at my shop. If you have any questions or needs please feel free hit me up and again welcome
WWW.NYCFISHNCORALS.COM

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! The best place for reefing information. This is by far the best forum in the world. So many amazing people with so much experience.

Glad to have you here! Great start so far!

Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm Jeff.
I had a 30 long back in the '90's with rock and some corals.
I'm getting back to it with a 24- gallon Lifeguard AOI. A few damsels and soft corals, trying to ease back in.

I will say that I'm encouraged by the online support that's available compared to 20 years ago; good to be here.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back