New from Slough UK

AndrewD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
Location
Slough
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Back with Marine after a break for about 10 years, had Marine 30+ years ago, when Xenia and "Glass anemones" were pretty much all you had!

Building a 1500 D-D Pro tank, currently a few softies and fish, getting all the gear together so it runs on Apex and automation as much as possible.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Both your path and mine are similar. I've been 12 years out with a launch planned for this Winter. I'm looking forward to your build thread! So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new