New frrom Central New York

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlymner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jlymner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
9
Location
syracuse NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I've been keeping at small aqua-pod saltwater tank for about a year. I recently upgraded to a 46 gal bow front with a sump. I have a couple of clowns and about a dozen soft corals.Thinking about adding some cardall fish as I'd like to breed them.

I have a new 4 light t-5 fixture. Alas my CPR hob protein skimmer's pump does not work to well... looking at getting a new skimmer or switching out the pump. I might have made a mistake putting the skimmer hanging off the sump..

We joke that the fish tanks are cat TV

Currently trying to get the slime algae under control..
524441_328208130602952_1098428321_n.jpg
 
Welcome to r2r!!!! Your cats are cute!!! :)
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Haha!! Love the pic! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new