NEW GIVEAWAY: SB Reef Lights Pro Timer For TWO! - claimed

billgillette

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to go through the nominated vet posts to get a total number, then draw. I will get on that in the morning. Give me a bit, it will not be easy to dig through 27 pages. :)

Yes I am giving a second light away to a nominated vet.
Is this still happening?? I don't even qualify for the second one I'm just wondering.

USMC4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I asked if that was an option they said no
Can't blame me for trying lol.
IMG_1472133236.190513.jpg

Or in this case when the light is not won lol.

Last edited:

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay the winner oft he second light is.....
20160518_080531_HDR.jpg 20160519_065137.jpg
My veteran Bryan H Hm3. Navy. 90 to 98

@helldiver please message me with HM3 Bryan H's address. I will get the light out right away. Also let me know if he has a tank set up. If not we can start another thread for donations of equipment. I am sure there will be other reefers with stuff in the garage they can send.

@revhtree

Last edited:

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do want to apologize for the delay in announcing the second winner, should have been on the 16th. As some of you may know I had an accident, broke my elbow, tore tendons, messed up my wrist, bruised ribs and tore up my knee. I was out of action for 10 days straight, then had to catch up on everything I missed, plus release the new Supplemental Cree Bars, release the new APEX light and finally complete design on our COB lights. Add to that opening the new Pensacola warehouse at the same time and I kept getting side tracked. I should have kept up and just taken the time to follow through quicker. Again please accept my apology folks.

These contests are a ton of fun and we love supporting R2R. That's why we are a Platinum sponsor. We also love supporting our vets, being a USN vet myself (Desert Storm/Shield). Those of you that follow us on FB know that in July we selected a vet at random, with no notice, that had ordered a single timer light and organized a drive to make the light free. There was so much support, he ended up getting 2x 32" WiFi lights instead. The FB community raised enough money to get them. I sold them at $200 under my cost to help out more on my end.

The first light has already been shipped. However between my accident and opening the new Pensacola warehouse, and new lights, I fell behind. Rather than let people down again by announcing late, we'll refrain from giveaways going forward until we get 100% caught up. I'll continue to be a platinum sponsor. Just too much on our plate to keep up with giveaways at the moment. I know how disappointing it is to contribute to a contest for a couple weeks, then to only here crickets when it's over. :) We were expecting to sell 50 lights a month when we started, we are over 600 a month now and it's still increasing. Hopefully in a month or two or so we can start back up with more giveaways. The Pensacola warehouse will be running full speed by then and the California warehouse will be closed.

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @helldiver. Mike, I was USN as well....'94-'99...USS AMERICA CV-66 & USS WASP LHD-1...undesignated airman, to Radioman...met alot of great people in my short journey, still talk to a few friends via social media, texts, and cellphone....lifelong friends. Thanks for the contest...oh, and I purchased one of the 16" elite ramping from SBReeflights and a pair of coral viewing glasses...replaced my OR led light with this SBReeflight, and WOW...much brighter and more true to color. I've had a ReefBreeders 32" Photon...always looked like a reddish purple hue no matter how I tried to dial in the color...sold it though....SBReeflights has officially earned my business. Now, on to building my dream tank very soon, and Mike I will be calling you for a little discount as I will need quite a few lights...thanks again brotha for an awesome product and your service!!!

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty mike for your dedication and service the USS Wasp was our comand ship for the 2d bn 2D Marines we was. In Hatti in the 90's when was you on the USS Wasp

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SB LIGHTS GIVEAWAY.jpg

SB Reef Lights is giving away 2 yes TWO 16" Pro Timer Reef LED Lights to celebrate their success being a Platinum Sponsor of Reef2Reef as well as paying honor to those who have served our country! 'Merica!

It's easy and free to enter. So what are you waiting for?
-24RWMVyeH_A_Kjf6B7tWSsZ2RSoK4bbHnDRNa4xSNpNKUQftgmrVx4Uamoh9kTWZI7t5D4rB6oZNgToZ_LNmgxq5Stzx1Ssl4BEcC8Oow=s0-d-e1-ft

How to Enter

To Qualify:
1. Like the SB Reef Lights FaceBook Page - https://www.facebook.com/SBReefLights/
2. Sign up for the news letter at www.SBReefLights.com

After qualifying, how to enter yourself:

1. Post a picture of your tank, anything under your tank, in your tank or over your tank.
2. No duplicate pictures.
3. One entry per day, so the more often you post the better your chance of winning.

After qualifying, how to enter yourself:
Post a pic and name of your nominated veteran, or first respondor under your qualifying tank pic. They must be in uniform. You only need to nominate them once, nominating more than once will not increase odds of winning.
2. You can nominate a different veteran or first respondor each day. One per day.

The Prize

One lucky winner will be chosen from this thread to win a SB Reef Lights sBox Pro Timer 16" Wifi LED Reef Light, shipped to their door. Valued at over $199.95 Shipped! We will even throw in White Powder Coating on request at no additional charge.

sbox-pro-timer.jpg

sbox-pro-timer.jpg

sBox Pro Timer 16" Wifi Features:
  • SB Reef Lights proprietary layout and spectrum
  • Remote control
  • Built in 3 channel timer with LCD control screen
  • Moon light channel
  • 165w (55x3w diodes)
  • Upgraded thicker heat sink
  • Upgraded, quieter fans with higher CFM flow
  • built in mounting legs (16 to 30") Optional hanging kit also included
  • 2 year USA warranty

There will also be (2) 2nd place prizes - SB Reef Lights T-shirts.
shirts_zps36t3pcbh-png.322014

The drawing for the winner will be on August 15th! Drawing will be done by SB Reef Lights Grand Poobah, Mike Herman along with R2R admins based on a random number generator and total post counts. Should a non qualifying post be selected, another drawing will be held until a valid entry is chosen

After drawing the first light winner, we will draw from among the qualifying veteran and first responder nominations. If by chance the veteran does not have a tank, SB Reef Lights will organize a donation drive to get them set up!

Thanks again to SB Reef Lights for this prize and contest!

I think we should organize a drive anyway to give a veteran a tank to a veteran any way i think this would be awesome

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back