New gold torch

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2017
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
778
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4225.JPG IMG_4226.JPG thought I'd post up. With parts of indo shut down things are a little harder to find.

Even with a gel filter the xho actinics make it hard to photograph. I'll update when the t5's turn on.

I had another with shorter, thicker structure but but lost it after Harvey.
 
Nice score:)
 
That's a nice find man. have a huge 3 head gold and it's still one of my favorites. have you noticed prices going up for them?
 
That's a nice find man. have a huge 3 head gold and it's still one of my favorites. have you noticed prices going up for them?

In my area, yes. Retailers know the indo area is closed and they're not afraid to tell people that.

I still need to replace my Aussie. I like the shorter, fatter "tentacles."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new