New guy new big tank

Tanner1026

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
29
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i recently got a new large aquarium switched over to acrylic with built in overflow. I am here for help and opinions on how to plumb this thing. The tank has center overflow with 2 holes in back center, then it has 4 half inch holes 2 on each end of the tank. I normally just have 1 siphon line and 1 return like for the sump?
20231013_210835.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys i recently got a new large aquarium switched over to acrylic with built in overflow. I am here for help and opinions on how to plumb this thing. The tank has center overflow with 2 holes in back center, then it has 4 half inch holes 2 on each end of the tank. I normally just have 1 siphon line and 1 return like for the sump?
20231013_210835.jpg
How many holes in the over flow?

Edit, didn't see that on your post. Do you have a picture of the over flow holes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new