New Guy to the saltwater world

  • Thread starter Thread starter captan42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
!!! Welcome to R2R !!! Nice looking tank. I think you are on the right path. Just a tip of advice, when you have a chance get a TDS meter and check the water you brought from your LFS. I have cough mine twice over 38 on TDS so I went and got a cheap RODI system just to make 10 or 15 gallons every week to make water change and for the ATO.
 
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new