New guy

Xxxweezyxxx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Wayne from Nashville Tennessee. I’ve been in the hobby for over ten years. I do fresh and salt water. I have a jbj nano reef tank 28. I joined to learn and connect w other people. I am trying to stock up w euphylias zoas acans mushrooms if anyone has anything to sell. Thanks and nice to meet y’all
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
C7EF36B5-A268-43BE-BA7D-5EA456836961.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Hi I’m Wayne from Nashville Tennessee. I’ve been in the hobby for over ten years. I do fresh and salt water. I have a jbj nano reef tank 28. I joined to learn and connect w other people. I am trying to stock up w euphylias zoas acans mushrooms if anyone has anything to sell. Thanks and nice to meet y’all
Hi.

Welcome to R2R. I'm sure we all can help each other out

Happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new