New guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter james983
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james983

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
194
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name obviously is James but I prefer Jim. I have been reefing for about 4 years but have kept Saltwater fish as far back as the 80's. My current tank is a 180 Reef mainly SPS which has been running for almost one year. I will post more as time permits. I have been lurking watching the live sale which I found out about through Joe Knows Reefs.
Talk soon.
 
Hi Jim! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Thanks for the welcome. As I cruise around I notice some familiar names. I will post an overall pic of my tank later as the only current pics I have are of corals.
 
9-29-11 001.jpg
Garf Bonsai 9-29-11.jpg
Phone pics 109.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new