New Haddoni 48 hours later

Sea_forest

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
561
Reaction score
920
Location
Vacaville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48 hours after the haddoni have been in the DT, my pair of ocellaris’ are enjoying their new host. Hope there will be no mishaps since haddonis are not their natural host in the wild. I have this pair for 7 years and this is not their first host.
3584F8E8-5F25-4475-B126-3BDAE4FB2D8D.jpeg
625A0819-5D31-4689-8DC9-2CDA7DD8C6A3.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new